The Love Story

22:23 piyushw 0 Comments

The Love Story

When Gumball went to Elmore Daycare he thought it would be boring, but his mind change when a certain girl enters his life. Gumbenny and Dari.
 
Oh my goddness, I can't believe it!" Continued the big pink rabbit, while she was still blabbing, the 5 year-old bear went a little closer to Ari. "Honey, why don't you calm down?" Ask the bear. The rabbit stopped and glared at her husband. "Why on Earth would I stop, don't you know who he is!" He thought about it. "Yeah, you said it Gumball Watterson, right?" She now gave him a death glare, he started to freak out. "Not his name, who he really is!"As they were arguing, young Gumball was really confused. 'How does that lady know my name?' He continued to watch Penny and think about the stituation. 'She kinda looks like someone I know...'
Ari was still tearing up, while the young bear was going to make his move. "Hey, my name is Dean, what's your name?" Ari turned to see a young bear with a grin. "What do you want!" Ari said angrily. "Hey I just want to say hi," "Well, you can say 'hi' to Gumball over there." She said pointing to a blue kitten. "But I only want to 'hi' to you only." She looked at him with hatered in her eyes, while Dean looked at her with love in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, but I have to go somewhere." Ari went to go, but someone grabbed her arm, Dean. "Oh no you're Not sweet-cheeks." He said with a tiny bit of anger.
"Okay Alyissa I give, I don't know who he is." "Do you want me to tell you Steve?"Steve nodded. Darwin fluttered his eyes to see a young bear grabbed his friend's arm. "Hey what are you doing to Ari!" Darwin yelled. Ari looked at him with happiness and love, while Dean looked at him with jealousy and hatered.
"Okay Steve, Gumball is our..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments: